[Openid-specs-heart] HEART meetup Tuesday morning, March 6, 7:30am PT

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Wed Feb 28 01:45:23 UTC 2018

Regarding our idea for a meetup, Tuesday morning, March 6, 7:30am PT: It's
happening!

Thanks to Catherine for the suggestion to meet at the Grand Lux Café at the
Palazzo (location 7 on this map:
https://www.palazzo.com/content/dam/venetian/resort/map.pdf -- near the
Palazzo Theatre).

I called and they don't actually take reservations for breakfast; I think
we'll be fine if we simply show up and gather at that time.

Note that there is another Grand Lux Café not far away (location 30 on the
same map, near the Venetian Theatre, so don't just go looking for the word
"Theatre" on signs :-) ).

My mobile number (as shown below) is 425-345-6756. Feel free to text or
call me for on-the-day coordination. And let me know if you want me to send
you a calendar invite; it's certainly how I run my life. Looking forward to
meeting many of you in person for the first time.

p.s. Don't forget that you're all invited to my briefing center session
<http://www.himssconference.org/session/chip-cloud-security-and-privacy-new-standards>
at 10:30am.

[image: ForgeRock] <https://www.forgerock.com/> *Eve Maler*
VP Innovation & Emerging Technology  |  ForgeRock
*t* (425) 345-6756  |  *e* eve.maler at forgerock.com
<firstname.lastname at forgerock.com>
*twitter* xmlgrrl  |  *web* www.forgerock.com