[Openid-specs-heart] Meetup at HIMSS (March 5-9 in Las Vegas)?

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Thu Feb 22 18:20:44 UTC 2018

Apologies to those others who also responded -- there were at least three
others, but I think there weren't in the same thread, so I didn't readily
find them in email.

I propose a 7:30-8:30am breakfast, location to be determined but somewhere
in the Palazzo. Does this sound okay?

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology