[Openid-specs-heart] Meetup at HIMSS (March 5-9 in Las Vegas)? [EXTERNAL]

Aaron Seib aaron.seib at nate-trust.org
Wed Feb 14 20:11:18 UTC 2018

Ditto

-------- Original message --------
From: Josh Mandel <Joshua.Mandel at childrens.harvard.edu>
Date: 2/14/18  11:36 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: John Moehrke <johnmoehrke at gmail.com>
Cc: HEART List <openid-specs-heart at lists.openid.net>
Subject: Re: [Openid-specs-heart] Meetup at HIMSS (March 5-9 in Las Vegas)? [EXTERNAL]

I'll be at HIMSS too -- would love to join if the timing works!
On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 1:43 AM, John Moehrke <johnmoehrke at gmail.com> wrote:
A HIMSS meetup would be nice. I will be there.
I will be there and would love to have a group get together.  My detailed schedule is not firm yet, but will be there through Thursday.-Nancy From: Openid-specs-heart [mailto:openid-specs-heart-bounces at lists.openid.net] On Behalf Of Eve Maler