[Openid-specs-heart] Meetup at HIMSS (March 5-9 in Las Vegas)?

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Mon Feb 12 21:16:08 UTC 2018

The venue is the Venetian Palazzo Sands Expo Center.

I will be at HIMSS, with my primary available time being March 6-8.

Please shout in this thread if you're attending and would like to get
together, with a date/time slot preference if you have one! I will gather
26.

(ForgeRock's booth is in the Connected Health Experience section in the
Bellini Ballroom, booth 8700-40, and I will also be giving a talk
<http://www.himssconference.org/session/chip-cloud-security-and-privacy-new-standards>
on Tuesday March 6 10:30-10:50am at the CHE theater
<http://www.himssconference.org/exhibition/specialty-exhibit-areas/connected-health-experience>
on
"Chip-to-Cloud Security and Privacy: New Standards". Would love to have
people come by.)

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology