[Openid-specs-heart] Fwd: Re: First new ONC policy draft doesn't address HEART

Debbie Bucci debbucci at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 09:29:03 UTC 2018

I think this post was dropped  - at least I cannot find i - so forwarding
back to the list - just in case.

*From: *"Josh Mandel" <jmandel at gmail.com>
*Subject: *Re: First new ONC policy draft doesn't address HEART
*Date: *18 January 2018 23:01
*To: *"Adrian Gropper" <agropper at healthurl.com>
*Cc:* "HEART List" <openid-specs-heart at lists.openid.net>

Thanks for this piece, Adrian! I'm looking forward to reading through the
Trusted Exchange Framework proposal this weekend.

For what it's worth: through my participation, SMART has taken part in the
HEART development process. I've made an effort to provide feedback for
HEART and UMA along the way, and I'm excited about this technology stack.
It's still a far reach for much of today's Health IT ecosystem, but it's an
important set of components to get right.

Best,
Josh