[Openid-specs-heart] Bi-weekly HEART call starting Nov 6th - update of profiles

Debbie Bucci debbucci at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 11:53:27 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

Now that the fall conferences are winding down and the UMA 2.0 spec is
nearing completion, we would like to start up the HEART WG for a few
session/discussion and see where it might go from there.   Given the
holiday seasons, starting Nov 6th seems to minimize holiday interruptions.

On the short list of topics/potential actions  ...

1. Updating the UMA related profiles to reflect UMA 2.0
2. Given recent action of Open Banking and better understand of the SMART
profiles,  I do think we missed the mark by not including public clients in
the specs.   SMART (assumed trusted environment ) and Open Banking
(probable us by 3rd party API) have different perspectives.  Perhaps it
referencing/Leveraging/aligning with other OpenID  Profiles -- FAPI, igov,
EAP  (?)

If you are interested and have other topics - updates to the profile we
should consider - please post to the list.

Thanks in advance