[Openid-specs-heart] Most dementia apps lack a privacy policy

Aaron Seib aaron.seib at nate-trust.org
Mon Jun 12 18:03:20 UTC 2017

This is not a surprise – a similar finding was reported in relation to Diabetes apps last year.

As part of our onboarding process for a Consumer App to be recognized by NATE we require them to submit their privacy policies and compare what they have done to the Model Privacy Notice.  I am hopeful that the latest work in relation to the MPN will make it easier for App developers to communicate about this subject.

Aaron Seib, CEO

@CaptBlueButton

 (o) 301-540-2311

(m) 301-326-6843