[Openid-specs-heart] No HEART meeting this week

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Mon May 8 20:15:21 UTC 2017

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend next week's call either; May and
June are messed-up times for many "identerati"... However, I support moving
the drafts into a formal review period and encourage the group to consider
taking up this item as soon as practicable.

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology