[Openid-specs-heart] Draft HEART Meeting Notes 2017-04-03

Sarah Squire sarah at engageidentity.com
Mon Apr 3 20:24:43 UTC 2017

Attending:

Debbie Bucci

Celestin Bitjonck

David Batchelor

Edmund Jay

Jin Wen

Justin Richer

Nancy Lush

Sarah Squire

Thompson Boyd

Debbie:

Last week we reviewed Justin’s changes to the spec, and there was a general
consensus that the text that’s there is good enough and touches on the
right points. I think it’s time to wrap these profiles up and do another
round of implementer's drafts, this time for all five drafts so we can open
for comments at IIW.

Justin:

The specs themselves haven’t changed in the last few weeks. We need deep
reads and reviews from the group, not just the technical content, but the
editorial content as well.

Debbie:

So at that point we would scale meetings back to once or twice a month. The
hope is that the evolving work in the Moving Health Data Forward group
could dovetail with our work so that they could come talk to us as they
implement.

Justin:

Let’s dedicate next week’s call to a deep read of the mechanical profiles.

Nancy:

I like that we’re talking about sensitivity codes as an example, rather
than having it be normative.

Justin:

Well, even if it’s an example, we should point to some external list plus a
process to extend and define new ones. Do we want to use URIs? Or point to
an IANA registry? Or…?

Nancy:

Well, they are currently changing.

Debbie:

Nancy, didn’t you point to a couple of lists?

Nancy:
Yes, but I don’t know if those are the right codes.

Sarah Squire
Engage Identity
http://engageidentity.com