[Openid-specs-heart] An approach to data portability for the RO's policies

Adrian Gropper agropper at healthurl.com
Wed Aug 31 16:34:32 UTC 2016

Aaron, I don't understand what you are saying, please say more.

Note that I use HEART in the sense that a "profile of UMA" specifies some
policy and technical restrictions that drive interoperability. For example,
when our profile says you MUST support dynamic client registration, that's
both a policy and a technical statement.

What are you trying to achieve?

Adrian