[Openid-specs-heart] An approach to data portability for the RO's policies

Adrian Gropper agropper at healthurl.com
Wed Aug 31 01:51:08 UTC 2016

Another reason not to export policies is because it trashes the ability for
the RO to centralize their control. With the current model, RSs and
Clients can be asked to come to Aiice's AS for authorization and Alice has
a convenient single place for management. As soon as we allow policy
export, we end up back in the multiple portals problem. The switching cost
for Alice to substitute one RS for another also goes up.

Adrian