[Openid-specs-heart] HEART AGENDA 2016-08-22

Adrian Gropper agropper at healthurl.com
Mon Aug 22 21:04:50 UTC 2016

The https://bitbucket.org/openid/heart/wiki/Alice_Shares_with_
Physicians_and_Others_UMA_FHIR use case needs to explicitly state that:
"HEART can replace the wet signature on a paper ROI Form that is currently
the gold standard for patient-directed sharing of health information."

Adrian

On Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 12:09 PM, Debbie Bucci <debbucci at gmail.com> wrote:

> *When: Monday 1 PM PST/4 PM EST*
>
> *Where: Gotomeeting – *https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/785234357
>
> *US phone number*: +1 (619) 550-0003. Access Code 785-234-357
>

> *Agenda :*
> Recap decisions and/or clarifications made last week - update glossary
>
>    - Policy
>    - dates
>    - authorization and consent are two separate functions
>    - content of token - claims gathering - trust elevation
>
> Use above to inform and proceed with UMA, FHIR use case that Eve started
> to inform the UMA FHIR Profile.  Specifically reach consensus for elements
> of each section - so we can move forward:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/openid/heart/wiki/Alice_Shares_with_
> Physicians_and_Others_UMA_FHIR

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: http://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-2/