[Openid-specs-heart] Resource/Scope Proposal #2

Glen Marshall [SRS] gfm at securityrs.com
Wed Aug 17 14:53:28 UTC 2016

Nancy,

This is a great start!  It is pragmatic and can help us in a real-world incremental approach, getting patient-choice capabilities injected into the current standards work.

Argonaut used the Data Access Framework (DAF) as a starting-point, as well as SMART on FHIR for OAuth scopes.  There are two HL7 DAF implementation guides - HL7 FHIR(r) IG: Data Access Framework (DAF), Release 1 (DAF Core) and HL7 FHIR(r) IG: Data Access Framework (DAF) Research, Release 1 (DAF Research).   We can use those as examples, and amend them with HEART specifics & references.

I will be happy to funnel any HEART participants' comments through the DAF project comment stream so they can influence the current HL7 ballots.  Constructive input is always welcome!

Best,
Glen

Glen F. Marshall
Consultant