[Openid-specs-heart] HL7 Ballot

Adrian Gropper agropper at healthurl.com
Mon Aug 15 16:56:30 UTC 2016

John,

Please have some consideration for me and the other members of HEART that
are not on anyone's payroll to be here. The Consent Directive concept has
been dropped into every HEART meeting for at least 6 months now. I still
have no idea where it fits, am I alone?

Have a heart,

Adrian

PS - If HL7 has a Security workgroup, is there a Privacy workgroup as well?