[Openid-specs-heart] HL7 Ballot

Adrian Gropper agropper at healthurl.com
Mon Aug 15 15:46:44 UTC 2016

Glen,

What does the FHIR Consent Directive have to do with HEART?

Right now, for example, we're trying to work on resources and scopes. What
aspect of the Consent Directive should or would influence our work on
resources and scopes?

Another question might be: Will all FHIR endpoints support the Consent
Directive? If not, and HEART has to work with all FHIR endpoints, what does
that mean?

Thanks,

Adrian

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 10:54 AM, Glen Marshall [SRS] <gfm at securityrs.com>
wrote:

> HEART folks,
>

> If any of you have signed-up for the upcoming HL7 ballot, please closely
> review the FHIR Consent Directive and make comments on it.  This will help
> HEART to influence to outcomes.
>

> The next HL7 ballot is in January.  After the September HL7 meeting, HEART
> participants have an opportunity to work directly with the HL7 CBCC and
> Security workgroups on the September ballot comment resolutions and to help
> create new HEART-aligned content for the January ballot.  Of course our own
> work needs to be in proper shape for alignment with other health SDOs, and
> I hope we can hit the HL7 timeframe target.
>

> Best,
>
> Glen
>

> Glen F. Marshall
>
> Consultant
>
> Security Risk Solutions, Inc.
>
> 698 Fishermans Bend
>
> Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
>
> Tel: (610) 644-2452
>
> Mobile: (610) 613-3084
>
> gfm at securityrs.com
>
> www.SecurityRiskSolutions.com <http://www.securityrisksolutions.com/>

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: http://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-2/