[Openid-specs-heart] Alice's health resource set

Adrian Gropper agropper at healthurl.com
Tue Aug 2 21:26:31 UTC 2016

If an organization wants to be nice to their patients and also reduce the
scope of data breaches they would notify patients when their data was
shared the way my bank and Apple do when they use my data in a third-party
context. We can hope that FHIR and HEART become so much standard practice
that every respectful organization adopts the Society for Participatory
Medicine motto: "Nothing about me without me."

The "consent for TPO" you seem to be describing however is just another
contract of adhesion that gives no meaningful choice to the patient at all.
I, for one, am insulted when presented by such a thing and I've never met
any patient that appreciates it.

Adrian