[Openid-specs-heart] Alice's health resource set

Aaron Seib aaron.seib at nate-trust.org
Tue Aug 2 13:44:07 UTC 2016

I am curious if I would be using the term Scope in this context correctly if I suggested that we look at satisfying an immunization use case.
I think it would require elements from the Patient and Immunization resource.

Aaron Seib
The trick to establishing trust is to avoid all tricks.  Especially tricks on yourself.