[Openid-specs-heart] Alice's health resource set

Debbie Bucci debbucci at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 21:35:32 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Starting the thread off - using Ken's terminology for that subject.
Thanks for the clarifications  and lively discussion on today's call

If I understood what folks were saying ... the common clinical data set
will be in DSTU3.   Given its not ready yet - a good starting point may be
the DAF profile which attempt to match the MU elements
http://www.hl7.org/fhir/daf/daf.html.

If you look closely its pretty close to the initial set that Nancy was
suggesting:

:·         Patient demographics

·         Allergies

·         Problems & Health concerns (Conditions)

·         Vital Signs

·         Labs

·         Smoking Status

·         Care Team  (Some vendors have Care Plan of which Care Team is a
subset.)

·         Medications

·         Immunizations

·         Goals

I'd like to add in Adrian's suggestion   - not clear to me what resource is
equivalent to Doctor notes.

if we can agree on a common set of elements - then we can discuss the gaps
scopes (confidentiality codes or ways to map consent element or signal
tagging is supported by a resource server ...)

- Deb