[Openid-specs-heart] Resources vs Resource sets

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Tue Jul 26 19:56:23 UTC 2016

No, sorry, I meant UMA resource set types -- semantic types, not security
labels. Yikes.

https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/rec-oauth-resource-reg-v1_0_1.html#resource-set-desc

In other words, we should be defining a profile that literally standardizes
UMA resource set types, because that's the only thing in UMA that makes
sense to standardize.

I promise never to leave off a qualifying name again, cross my heart. (Uh,
no pun intended.)

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
*ForgeRock Summits and UnSummits* are coming to
<http://summits.forgerock.com/> *Sydney, London, and Paris!*