[Openid-specs-heart] Dissecting the Release of information form

Sarah Squire sarah at engageidentity.com
Tue Jul 19 11:24:52 UTC 2016

I definitely agree on auditing. Can you elaborate a little on what you're
thinking in terms of defining a resource set? I imagine that the
"clipboard" resource set would vary quite a bit based on the provider and
their specialty. Are you suggesting that we attempt to define a universal
set of fields that everyone would need as a baseline? Or are you thinking
that we should just acknowledge the existence of something called a
clipboard resource set, and let implementors decide for themselves what
that means?

I agree that RPT is essentially an authorization for release.

Sarah

Sarah Squire
Engage Identity
http://engageidentity.com