[Openid-specs-heart] I asked the Society for Participatory Medicine list: What do you want from HEART?

Adrian Gropper agropper at healthurl.com
Sun Jul 10 15:22:44 UTC 2016

Here's what the thread of patients and physicians came up with:

   - As the patient, I am the primary steward of my health information
*wherever
   it is*.
   - As the primary steward, I have full access to all of my health
   information.
   - As the primary steward, I can determine who has access to which
   segments of my health information.
   - As the primary steward, I am notified about changes and access by
   others to my health information.
   - Stewardship of my health information is done through a single tool
   (web page or application) *across my service providers*.

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: http://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-2/