[Openid-specs-heart] I asked the Society for Participatory Medicine list: What do you want from HEART?
agropper at healthurl.com
Sun Jul 10 15:22:44 UTC 2016
Here's what the thread of patients and physicians came up with:
- As the patient, I am the primary steward of my health information
- As the primary steward, I have full access to all of my health
- As the primary steward, I can determine who has access to which
segments of my health information.
- As the primary steward, I am notified about changes and access by
others to my health information.
- Stewardship of my health information is done through a single tool
(web page or application) *across my service providers*.
Adrian Gropper MD
PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-heart