[Openid-specs-heart] How do you define a resource set?

Debbie Bucci debbucci at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 12:37:08 UTC 2016

Think I'm on the verge of understanding....

A well defined implementation profile in FHIR  , such as HL7 defined DAF,
USLab and QiCore (now absorbed by DAF?), may be equivalent and defined as a
supported Resource Set in an UMA AS.

That resource set would include a number of scopes including:  permission,
resource and access types as defined in the profile.

Given we are focused on FHIR API - Would the UMA profile suggest a subset
of resource types and permissions for a specific use cases example using
and existing FHIR profile/resource set?

I can see where an implementation of an UMA service may support both policy
administration and policy information points - using xacml terminology or
be seen and support consent/sharing preferences perhaps the same policies
would support both (?)