[Openid-specs-heart] FYI Draft of a FHIR resource called "Consent"

John Moehrke johnmoehrke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 21:11:53 UTC 2016

Dale,

I am one of the leads on the FHIR Consent work. There is significant
editing going on right now. The github site is a perspective into the
editing process, it is the result of the continuous build. So what you see
might be good stuff, or might be simply one random thought.

Is there a question?

John

John Moehrke
Principal Engineering Architect: Standards - Interoperability, Privacy, and
Security
CyberPrivacy – Enabling authorized communications while respecting Privacy
M +1 920-564-2067
JohnMoehrke at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnmoehrke
https://healthcaresecprivacy.blogspot.com
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" ("Who watches the watchers?")