[Openid-specs-heart] HEART Meeting notes 2016-05-16

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Tue May 17 22:46:35 UTC 2016

Supplementing with the link I referred to during the call:

The UMA case study "Users Managing Delegated Access to Online Government
Services" conducted by the New Zealand government available on the UMA wiki:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Case+Study%3A+Users+Managing+Delegated+Access+to+Online+Government+Services
(PDF report downloadable here
<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/76907066/NZ%20ProjectClosureReport_PoC%20Delegations-Final%20Version%20SIG%20redacted%20Rev1.pdf?api=v2>
)

...documents in Sec 8.4.3.3.3 (p. 46) a desire for "notifications" that can
be achieved by sending email or by other means, with a discussion in Sec
8.4.9 (p. 53) about sending push notifications to an UMA requesting party
through a mobile app from a resource owner's smart device. The case study
didn't, I believe, use FHIR.

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
Check out the 2016 schedule <https://summits.forgerock.com> for *ForgeRock
Summits and UnSummits*!