[Openid-specs-heart] Vote to Approve Implementer’s Drafts of OpenID HEART Specifications

Nancy Lush nlush at lgisoftware.com
Thu Feb 11 13:44:53 UTC 2016

Hi Aaron,

I see that there are still only 27 votes.  I know that other folks mentioned technical difficulties.  I definitely encountered those and it required perseverance to reach success.  (I did finally vote on Tuesday evening.)  Someone may want to reach out to determine if folks are not voting due to technical difficulties – if so, identify the cause and correct it.

I’m not sure what else may be contributing to this lack of response.

-Nancy