[Openid-specs-heart] Vote to Approve Implementer’s Drafts of OpenID HEART Specifications

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Mon Feb 8 19:05:50 UTC 2016

Thanks for the corrections, Mike! (I did mean to send out some
"get-out-the-vote" notes last week to everyone, but was taking some time
semi-off, and also using the time to get my inbox under control -- very
glad the process allows for a ballot extension. :-)

For future ballots, I'll make a note to apply my more traditional GOTV
efforts (UMAnitarians will know what I mean...) to ensure rapid/efficient
success.

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
New ForgeRock Identity Platform <https://www.forgerock.com> with UMA support
<https://www.forgerock.com/platform/user-managed-access/> and an OpenUMA
community <https://forgerock.org/openuma/>!