[Openid-specs-heart] A few comments on Alice Consents to Clinical Research [UMA]

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Mon Feb 1 21:06:17 UTC 2016

Apologies for the delay in sending these! I'm commenting just on the
problem statement for now, and really just sending these additional
problems/issues for consideration just for posterity since today's meeting
has begun already.

   - Access to data controlled by a resource owner after she has died: We
   need to consider "digital death" scenarios. Should we consider whether it's
   in scope to reassign a resource's resource owner or something?
   - Capability of the health API in question to enable pseudonymity of
   release data. Does/should FHIR handle this?
   - Control over the purpose of use by the CDRN.
   - At "BL" if not "T" control over consent of the CDRN-to-research
   transfer of data. (Is this out of scope?)

I'd love to see the first diagram moved to the Problem Statement section,
since it's such a good summary, and a key supplied for the arrow colors.

Thanks!

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
New ForgeRock Identity Platform <https://www.forgerock.com> with UMA support
<https://www.forgerock.com/platform/user-managed-access/> and an OpenUMA
community <https://forgerock.org/openuma/>!