[Openid-specs-heart] Vote to Approve Implementer’s Drafts of OpenID HEART Specifications

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 27 18:30:13 UTC 2016

I’ve created the poll for the approval vote.  See https://openid.net/foundation/members/polls/101.  Voting will open tomorrow and close on Thursday, February 4th.  My apologies for not starting the vote on Monday, as planned.  Next time I’ll plan to put a reminder in my calendar so I stay on top of it!

-- Mike, writing as OpenID Foundation Secretary