[Openid-specs-heart] Ad hoc get-togethers to work on elements of UMA "semantic" profiling

Josh Mandel Joshua.Mandel at childrens.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 25 20:43:41 UTC 2016

Aaron,

A key definition to know is "designated record set". The best overall FAQ
on this question is:
http://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/guidance/access/

Read this page from the top down through (including) the section called
"Information Excluded from the Right of Access" for a very good overview on
what's in and out.

  -J

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Aaron Seib, NATE <aaron.seib at nate-trust.org