[Openid-specs-heart] CHIME Launches $1M Challenge to Solve Patient ID Problem

Josh Mandel Joshua.Mandel at childrens.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 25 17:06:33 UTC 2016

That's illuminating, at least. It sounds like you're interested in changing
the underlying protocol (i.e. effectively designing something new instead
of UMA). There's nothing wrong with that, but making these changes
implicitly and then calling the new thing "UMA" is exacerbating the
confusion on this list.

Also, I can't help responding to the following comment that you made on #5:

> You're mixing up the identity of an authorization service with the
> identity of a user or persona.

 -- that's exactly correct! Using the AS's public key to identify the user
would be mixing up the identity of the AS with the user. That's exactly why
I'm saying you *cannot equate* them. So perhaps we agree on this point at
least :-)

  -J