[Openid-specs-heart] HEART Clinical Research UMA

Glen F. Marshall glen.f.marshall at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 22:55:14 UTC 2016

Team,

Here is a *link
<https://srsmail-my.sharepoint.com/personal/gfm_securityrs_com/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?guestaccesstoken=2QxXSnxuijrIbiElNuU%2bCJIV0G6FBK5uWbdt0FvvVFg%3d&docid=2_1c5c33062f8ee4dbe9dbf61ba9524ca39>*
to a read-only shared copy of the updated Clinical Research (UMA) use
case.  It now contains fleshed-out business prerequisites, sequence
diagrams, and some minor corrections.

Please respond with your suggestions, corrections, etc.  But please do
not alter the document itself, as the master Word copy and Visio
graphics are all in my personal cloud storage.

Note I have not included the final sequence diagram -- review of
disclosures and modification of UMA permissions -- as I'd like to
discuss the proper UMA mechanisms and flow to accomplish the modifications.

Also note I have specifically made the AS a singular IRB-selected
element within the use case.  All access control policies are determined
by the IRB for ongoing access, with the patient consenting to them.
This also keeps HEART away from ongoing political, regulatory, and
policy matters that are properly out of scope for our technical work.

Since I will be at the IHE Connectathon next week, I won't be on our
schedule 1/25 call.  Looking forward to discussions on-list and in
February meetings.

Best,
Glen