[Openid-specs-heart] The Number and Ownership of Authorization Servers.

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Thu Dec 17 05:11:24 UTC 2015

Aaron, your interpretation is correct.

We're working hard in the UMA legal subgroup to reduce friction even for
those interested in *voluntarily* deploying ecosystems wider than one
millimeter :-) -- but nonetheless, regulations often serve as a forcing
function.

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
Join our ForgeRock.org OpenUMA <http://forgerock.org/openuma/> community!