[Openid-specs-heart] The Number and Ownership of Authorization Servers.

Adrian Gropper agropper at healthurl.com
Mon Dec 14 23:31:46 UTC 2015

The elephant in the room is the MU3 API and, historically, the JASON
reports. We can pretend we don't see the patient-centered and
patient-directed elephant but we've been doing that for a decade now
(starting from IHE) and it doesn't converge. For example, look at the wild
success the UK NHS system has had by solving the standards and governance
problems in the absence of patient-centered and distributed tech.

Adrian