[Openid-specs-heart] HEART Implementer's Draft

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Dec 9 22:00:19 UTC 2015

The Implementer’s Draft review period is 45 days.  See http://openid.net/2013/06/07/review-of-proposed-openid-connect-implementers-drafts/ for an example of the kind of announcement that will go out.

Starting the review tomorrow, Thursday, December 10th, it will finish on Sunday, January 24th.  This will be followed by a 7-day voting period, from Monday, January 25th to Monday, February 1st.  As described at http://openid.net/2014/09/16/review-of-proposed-implementers-draft-of-openid-2-0-to-openid-connect-migration-specification/, for the convenience of members, we are typically starting the voting up to two weeks before the review period closing, which would be Monday, January 11th.  A note like this one http://openid.net/2014/10/20/notice-of-vote-for-implementers-draft-of-openid-2-0-to-openid-connect-migration-specification/ will be posted two weeks before the voting period.

                                                                -- Mike