[Openid-specs-heart] EHR, PHR, FHIR resources.

Aaron Seib aaron.seib at nate-trust.org
Wed Nov 18 03:35:38 UTC 2015

Exactly the issue that NATE has in its sites.

Imagine if you will, after authenticating into the Tethered Portal you could
provide your MSHV Direct address and instruct (authorize) the Institution to
auto-forward any new content that it makes viewable via the portal to your
consumer controlled application.

How did you set it up to work with Quest?

Aaron Seib

 <http://www.nate-trust.org/> NATE, CEO

@CaptBlueButton

(o) 301-540-2311