[Openid-specs-heart] EHR, PHR, FHIR resources.

Glen Marshall [SRS] gfm at securityrs.com
Wed Nov 18 03:20:09 UTC 2015

Aaron,

Thanks for the clarification.  I thought it was systems that were tied
to one another, not the patient being tethered.

At latest count I have 7 "tethered" patient portal accounts, none of
which communicate with each other nor with my PHR account.  Quest is a
happy exception.

Glen

*Glen F. Marshall*
Consultant