[Openid-specs-heart] Draft HEART Meeting Notes 2015-11-16 and HIMSS/RSA poll

Glen Marshall [SRS] gfm at securityrs.com
Tue Nov 17 16:16:18 UTC 2015

Team,

Following-up on my suggestion in Monday's HEART meeting, attached is the
IHE Internet User Authorization (IUA) profile, dated August 31, 2015.
It profiles the use of OAuth and may be used for the first HEART use
case with added reference to the OAuth scopes from SMART on FHIR.

The IUA profile is for trial implementation, to be tested in the IHE
Connectathon in the last week of January, 2016.  Based on the experience
of the implementers, we may expect some change proposals to improve the
profile.  I will be one of the test monitors at the Connectathon.

The outline used for this profile is common among other IHE profiles and
may also be useful for our profile of UMA.  I think we could amend this
profile to incorporate UMA, but want others on the team to help define
what those changes would be.

Glen

*Glen F. Marshall*
Consultant