[Openid-specs-heart] Translation

Danny van Leeuwen danny at health-hats.com
Mon Nov 16 21:45:30 UTC 2015

Is there anyone on these calls that would be willing to spend series of 30
min calls with me to help me understand the language being used in these
calls. My sense is that the work of HEART is all very important for me and
my readers to understand.  But I feel like I'm in a meeting I attend of
people who speak Vietnamese, English,and Cantonese except in those meetings
they stop every 5 minutes and cross translate.  I could help with consumer
facing communication and design if I understand the language better. Anyone
have the time and patience?

--
Danny van Leeuwen
617-304-4681