[Openid-specs-heart] "Individual-to-NPE" sharing episodes in UMA use cases, and "design pattern" solution options

Meyer, Gunther Gunther.Meyer at allscripts.com
Thu Oct 22 20:43:16 UTC 2015

Hi Adrian!

I like the simplicity of the diagram, but I want to make sure I understand it.

If I mentally substitute PHR for RS, would that be ok?  Just asking because in our last call we talked about Bob being part of the NPE (NYP), and I don’t think this is the same.

Assuming the above assumption is correct, where in the diagram is the part where Alice authorizes Bob?

Regards

Gunther

Gunther Meyer | Architect
Allscripts | 8529 Six Forks Road | Raleigh, NC |27615

919.329.1466| P
919.457.4466| F

gunther.meyer at allscripts.com | www.allscripts.com<http://www.allscripts.com/>
Corporate Headquarters l 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza l 20th Floor l Chicago, IL l 60654