[Openid-specs-heart] Draft HEART Meeting Notes 2015-08-24

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Sun Aug 30 16:13:05 UTC 2015

Completing my self-imposed action item, I "ported" the OAuth entity
definitions subsection from the Alice Registers with PCP and Sets Up
Two-Way Exchange...
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IvbdWerdvMuA1dQ-KQvVKqIBrAas7FoenNVUtgpqYrw/edit?usp=sharing>
use case into the Elderly Mom with Family Caregiver
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V3e_fDH63fNDsV-WOGKcyg0ebuW165DOpjY_RcuMk4U/edit?usp=sharing>
use case, and added an UMA entity definitions subsection. Please see the
latter for a couple of inserted comments where I explain a few things I did
along the way.

(I sure wish there were a way to transclude
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transclusion> external content into each
GDoc, so that we could keep the entity definitions up to date while
inserting them automatically into each use case. Oh well.)

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
Join our ForgeRock.org OpenUMA <http://forgerock.org/openuma/> community!