[Openid-specs-heart] Fresh take on problem statement for OAuth-Only Two-Way Exchange use case

Adrian Gropper agropper at healthurl.com
Sat Aug 15 17:51:56 UTC 2015

Great list but with one key issue.

Blue Button Plus Pull is a polling mechanism. The BB+ work talked of BB+
Push which would be based on specific triggers such as admission, writing
an order or prescription, new lab or imaging result, etc... Most of these
potential triggers are associated with sharing some data about Alice
(eligibility on admission, e-prescription, incoming lab or consult report).
As long as these transfers involved Alice's Authorization Server in some
way, the trigger would be easy, the PHR would be up to date, and push vs.
pull would not be an issue.

Adrian

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 8:13 AM, Aaron Seib (NATE) <
aaron.seib at nate-trust.org> wrote:

> Great.  When can you have this ready?  ;)

Adrian Gropper MD

RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: http://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-2/