[Openid-specs-heart] HEART 2015-08-05 meeting notes

Moehrke, John (GE Healthcare) John.Moehrke at med.ge.com
Thu Aug 6 20:51:09 UTC 2015

Those of us that are not in Mass, have great healthcare interoperability through the NwHIN…  I agree that it is not patient directed, but my records are available anywhere in the NwHIN. I am not trying to disagree with you, but when you say that “Apple has shown us how patient-directed interoperability can work in a highly integrated system.” is just way too argumentative. A walled-garden is always well manicured.

I too have lost track of what the argument is…  all this discussion around ‘technical savvy’ vs not is irrelevant to the work that we can accomplish in HEART.

John