[Openid-specs-heart] HEART 2015-08-05 meeting notes

Moehrke, John (GE Healthcare) John.Moehrke at med.ge.com
Thu Aug 6 12:38:23 UTC 2015

Debbie,

Yes, that is what I am proposing that we Assert. That there is some legally defendable ceremony that is done that gives assurance to all parties involved. But that this is a gross ceremony. The fine-grain, actual authorization, is done inside technology (UMA/OAuth). In this way the Covered Entities get their legal bases covered, while everyone gets a more dynamic solution for day-to-day, or activity-by-activity from HEART.

John