[Openid-specs-heart] HEART 2015-08-05 meeting notes

Debbie Bucci debbucci at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 12:30:23 UTC 2015

I know I am generalizing  but this flow augments or runs parallel to the
opt-in/opt-out options I have seen for release of personal identifying
information or the options I am forced to acknowledge when
installing/initializing/registering/ authenticating to an app for the first
time .

Asynchrously identifying these sort of preferences moves us towards the
more complicated DS4P UMA like scenarios (PoF)