[Openid-specs-heart] HEART 2015-08-05 meeting notes

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Thu Aug 6 01:21:12 UTC 2015

Thank you, Adrian, this is a great reference! I think your annotations
make sense as well, things should map pretty plainly to the OAuth
process. The tricky part (that we got a start on today) is going to be
the scopes bits and getting those right.

For an UMA flow, it's also similar, except that the "who can see it" is
a set of claims instead of the client application.

  -- Justin