[Openid-specs-heart] Proposal for reworked use case AND use case template

Identity Coach coach at digitalidcoach.com
Tue Aug 4 15:50:59 UTC 2015

For me, one of the key distinctions is that banking is "valuable stuff
that is /about/ us/acts as our agents" (external) vs health care, which
is "valuable stuff that /IS/ us." Being one step removed, banking is
much easier to game with an industry of middlemen, as systems go. Health
care as an industry is trying to game the same system, but with people
who have more/deeper to lose, and a Regulatorium that is ostensibly
created to protect us. (No comment about how well this is working, just
pointing to intent.)

  j.