[Openid-specs-heart] Draft HEART Meeting Notes 2015-08-03

Debbie Bucci debbucci at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:41:27 UTC 2015

Thanks Sarah!

Adding a few additions to the notes:

We will have a follow on meeting to continue the discussion Wed August 5th
- gotomeeting info sent in a separate email.

As  mentioned on the call today,  Adrian submitted a new use case
that builds upon - perhaps a compare contrast to the current use case:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V3e_fDH63fNDsV-WOGKcyg0ebuW165DOpjY_RcuMk4U/edit#heading=h.rzs774n0rsvs

*AI for Deb*: update wiki with past meeting notes