[Openid-specs-heart] Proposal for reworked use case AND use case template

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Sat Aug 1 18:34:15 UTC 2015

Responding to myself: Regarding your opinions on the comments to the
document, of course, you could also just use the GDoc mechanism to actually
insert replies to the comments there instead -- duh. I encourage that.
Please do that ASAP, and that way we can have an asynchronous
"conversation" in the document and hopefully dispatch the comments quickly
at the start of the next call where we have consensus.

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
Join our ForgeRock.org OpenUMA <http://forgerock.org/openuma/> community!