[Openid-specs-heart] Draft HEART meeting notes 2015-07-27

Eve Maler eve.maler at forgerock.com
Tue Jul 28 01:21:51 UTC 2015

Thanks as always for the awesome notes.

Re this item: "*Eve (and Justin?) will brainstorm to see if they can come
up with anything that is not captured by the planned semantic profiles.*" I
was actually hoping Justin (and possibly Josh) might put some thought into
"semantic profile" topics that go beyond OAuth scopes prior to next week's
meeting and send thoughts around in email. I'm happy to contribute to such
a thread, and/or to get on a 2/3-way brainstorming call if desired.

*Eve Maler*ForgeRock Office of the CTO | VP Innovation & Emerging Technology
Join our ForgeRock.org OpenUMA <http://forgerock.org/openuma/> community!