[Openid-specs-heart] HEART Agenda 2015-07-27

Debbie Bucci debbucci at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 01:33:50 UTC 2015

*Agenda :*

   - Visual Roll call
   - OAuth  Semantics/Approach - Eve Maler
   - AOB

Note  to  health subject matter experts - fair warning that we are going to
get in the technical weeds tomorrow.   We plan to go slow - so please join
and ask questions.  Its important for everyone to have a base understanding.

We will continue to focus on the Alice Enrolls with PCP use case but pull
back a bit and instead of focusing on OAUTH scopes - talk more about the
semantic  approach we should take; separate the general security
layer/requirements from FHIR.

Google Doc reference:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IvbdWerdvMuA1dQ-KQvVKqIBrAas7FoenNVUtgpqYrw/edit#heading=h.z5kasfweex6t

We plan to start promptly at 4:00 and final wrap up at 4:55.   We do hope
you will join us.